So the 2009 has started. With all the hopes and new energy, people all over the world is hoping that the recent crisis comes to an end. The new hope, is called OBAMA in the west. The name that has been resonating in every one's mind. The ultimate hope. The change we need is here, we remind ourselves. So do I, but in a different way.
In personal ground, a lot has already changed within me and around me. A change in field, a change in perspective and a change in whole faith over a life.
The year 2009 has started for me, with my serious venture to opening a Decision Management company. That was strange but an appropriate choice for me, which was fueled by my keen interest in the field of analytics.
The story starts from different people struggling in their own field and finally meeting in a point. A point which I call "The Turning Point". But why am I really writing these things, who would really want to hear a story that has not even started properly. Its not "A GOOGLE STORY" anyways. Sorry folks, but yes I am going to stop this misguiding blog on a new world. But I am going to end by listing out few points though:
1. The Banks are tumbling down with few hope of being bailed out.
2. The Sat yam Crisis hurting the faith over the OUTSOURCING.
3. The fear of PROTECTIONISM over the world.
4. The almost unforgettable MUMBAI attack.
5. The increasing rise and use of the SOCIAL MEDIA to educate ourselves.
6. The ruthless firing of the people from their jobs.
7. The retaliation of the FUNDAMENTALIST.
Have I missed anything..
And how can I forget my country, Nepal where my friends and families are going through the darkest hours of 16hrs load shedding. But yes, their is a hope. A hope of change. Lets bring it.